Android users need to enable USB Debugging in order to update phone, gain root access or flash custom rom/recovery. By default, the Developer options are hidden on your device as itâ€™s not required by the normal users. But those who wanted to make the device most of it have to enable the option. Most of the users donâ€™t have enough knowledge about this and may be looking for tutorials over internet. Now these smartphone users need not to search here after, as we have shared the simple tutorial to enable Developer options and USB Debugging on Android phones running on Android 4.4 KitKat or above.
Enable Developer options and USB Debugging mode:
1. Launch Settings from phone main menu.
2. Tap on â€œAboutâ€ option and then locate â€œBuilt numberâ€ by scrolling down.
3. Next you need to tap on Build number option for about 7-10 times continuously.
4. Now you will see the following message â€œYou have enabled developer optionâ€ being displayed on your device screen. This indicates that you have successfully enabled Developer options on your Android smartphone.
5. Go back to Settings main menu and you will see the â€œDeveloper optionsâ€. Tap on it and then check the â€œUSB Debuggingâ€.
Congratulations! You have successfully enabled Developer options and USB Debugging mode on your phone.