OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 starts receiving OxygenOS 4.1.4 update via OTA. It is a stable update and brings fix for the screen flickering issue for Indian regions. It is being pushed in a phase wise manner, so it takes couple of days for users to appear on their device notification bar. OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 users can also manually check for update though settings > About phone > system updates.
If you’re one among those users who can’t wait for the OTA update and wanted to experience the firmware right away, then do checkout our guide on how to install OxygenOS 4.1.4 ROM on OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3.
OxygenOS 4.1.4 Features and Changelogs –
- Fixed Screen Flickering issue for Indian region.
- This guide is compatible only with OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. Don’t try to flash on any other model.
- Follow the steps carefully otherwise it may end with a brick. We should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your device.
- Though the process is free from data loss, it is advisable to perform backup.
- Battery level should be more than 70%. If not, charge now.
- You can also use TWRP Recovery for flashing the firmware.
Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3
OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3 – OTA Link | Full ROM
OxygenOS 4.1.4 for OnePlus 3T – OTA Link | Full ROM
How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.4 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
The following are two different methods to update your OnePlus 3/3T to OxygenOS 4.1.4 firmware. Choose the one which is most suitable to you.
1. Firstly, enable USB Debugging option from setting > developer option.
2. Download and setup ADB & Fastboot drivers on Windows PC.
3. Download the OxygenOS 4.1.4 ROM from the above link and save it to ADB & Fastboot folder.
4. Power off your phone and boot into recovery mode using appropriate hardware buttons.
5. Take a USB cable and connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
6. Go to ADB and Fastboot folder and press shift + right click and choose Open Command here.
7. Give the following command to confirm the connection between your device & PC –
You’ll see that the device will be listed here.
8. Next you need to enter another command to flash Oxygen OS 4.1.4 on your OnePlus smartphone
adb sideload File Name.zip
9. You’ll see that the flashing process start on your device. Once done, reboot your phone.
1. Download OxygenOS 4.1.4 OTA zip file from the above download section and save it to your device internal memory.
2. Turn off your mobile and boot into Recovery mode by pressing & holding Power + Volume Down buttons together.
3. Once you’re in the stock recovery, select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage’.
4. Here you need to select the zip file which you have copied to device storage in step 1.
5. Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s it! You have successfully updated OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T to OxygenOS 4.1.4 firmware. If you have any kind of issues or queries while installing the ROM, do let us know in the below comments. We’ll get back with most possible outcomes.