LeEco has started rolling out Marshmallow based eUI 5.8.019s update for Le Max 2 and Le 2 smartphones. It is rolling out via OTA and users will soon see update message on their notification tray. As it is a major upgrade, it brings several new features and performance improvement. For all those users who can’t wait for the OTA update here we have shared download link of eUI 5.8.019s ROM along with installation process.
The Marshmallow based eUI 5.8.019s update brings new features like dual clock widget, Dolby Atmos Setting, large font, Added Fast Transfer, Lock Apps with fingerprint and other. For complete changelog & features, do visit the below source link.
- The update process is compatible only with LeEco Le Max 2 & Le 2 smartphones. Don’t try to install on any other model.
- Ensure the device is on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Though the update process is free from data loss it is advisable to have backup of all your important data.
- Maintain a battery level of 60% or more to avoid unnecessary power-off during the installation process.
Disclaimer: Make sure to follow all the below steps correctly otherwise you may brick your handset. We should not held responsible for any damage occurs to your smartphone.
How to update LeEco Le Max 2 & Le 2 to Marshmallow eUI 5.8.019s firmware:
1. Firstly download eUI 5.8.019s update for LeEco Le Max 2 & Le 2 from here.
2. Connect the device with PC using a standard USB cable and then copy the ROM package to root of your internal memory. Make sure you have renamed the file as update.zip.
3. Go to phone main Settings > System Update and press the menu button.
4. From the list of options, tap on Local update.
5. Navigate the update.zip file and confirm to start the installation process.
6. Wait until the flashing process is completed. Once done, reboot your device.
7. Congrats! You have successfully upgraded your LeEco Le Max 2 & Le 2 to eUI 5.8.019s.
How well the above tutorial worked for you? Let us know in the below comment box.