LeEco Le 2, the company latest mid-range smartphone has started receiving EUI 5.8 update via OTA (over-the-air). The update brings several new features, bug fixes and performance improvement. The OTA update is about 451MB while the Full ROM is around 1.66GB. All the LeEco Le 2 users will soon see an update notifications being displayed on your device screen. For those Le 2 users who wanted to experience the ROM right now, then here we have shared direct link of the EUI 5.8 ROM along with flashing tutorial.
The EUI 5.8 ROM for LeEco Le 2 brings App lock function, very large font size, WiFi control for individual App, and more. Do check the below source link for complete update changelog and new features.
How to Update LeEco Le 2 to EUI 5.8
1. Download EUI 5.8 OTA update .zip file to your computer.
2. Connect the device with PC using a standard USB cable and copy the update file to root of the device internal storage.
3. From the phone main Settings, tap on System Update and then press the menu button.
4. Then you need to choose Local update and it will automatically start installing on your LeEco Le 2.
5. The update process might take few minutes. So you need to wait till the process is completed and then reboot your mobile.
6. Congratulations! You have successfully upgraded LeEco Le 2 to EUI 5.8 ROM.
7. As of now, the EUI 5.8 update is released only for Le 2, soon the company will also make the same ROM available for LeEco Le 1s smartphone.
Source â€“ Le Forum